Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello Blog friends!

HI! It's been a while! We have been busy planning someones first birthday party (that is this weekend). Madison's birthday was on the 6th. We had a little get together with our parents at our house. We had cake (3 different kinds) and ice cream. Madison LOVED it! We have pictures and video that I will be posting soon. We got her 1 year pictures taken by Chris's Dad and stepmother. They turned out so good! I love them! It is so nice to have photographers in the family! Madison has been cruising all over the place lately. She crawls SO fast and walks along furniture like a pro! She stands without holding anything but when she wants to go somewhere she crawls. I think we still have a couple months before she walks....which is FINE by me! Chris is still working, which is WONDERFUL! I am just trying to catch up on laundry and house cleaning....fun, fun! I also have a new obsession...GLEE!!! Ahh, I am such a dork! I was Vice-president of show choir and in all the musicals in high school so I knew I would love this show. My sister came over last night and surprised me with a CD of all the songs they have sang so far on the show!! We stood in the kitchen singing and dancing to all the songs while Chris and Madison watched us...well actually laughed at us! Poor Madison she is going to be forced to love musical theater! Well I will try and post picture tonight. Hope all is well with everyone! XOXO!

1 comment:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Awww, Happy 1st Birthday Miss Madi!! I hope she had a great birthday and I can't wait to see pictures/video.