Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hearts of Hope

We went to a Hearts of Hope event today at a farm. It was so much fun! It was so wonderful to see so many heart families all together. We met and reconnected with many families that have gone through what we have gone through. I am excited to be a part of such an awesome group! Here are some pics from today...


Heart Mommies and their heart babies!
Princess Lindsey looked amazing...she is truely a miracle!
Madi wanted to steal her toy!



**Stay tuned for Birthday pics...sorry I am slow getting those because I didn't take any picture myself, so i have to collect them from everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed this event! The pictures are great....Thanks Sandy! It was nice to see Princess Lindsay looking so strong & healthy. Love you....
Gramma TJC

Lexi said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! I also want to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl! I am hoping to get it out to more people and get new followers as well! I hope youll check it out! :)
www.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
www.sugarandspice1.etsy.com