Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Mom,
Happy Birthday! Words can't express how much you mean to me. You have sacrificed your life for Kristy, Chad and I. I never understood how much moms do until I became one. You have taught me so much throughout my life. Two important things you have taught me...compassion and how to be a good mother. You are such an amazing Gramma. Thanks for loving Madison with all your being. Thank you for all you do for me. for being my friend and loving me unconditionally. I love you so much! XOXO!

Love always,
Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Thank you sweetie....it warms my heart to see the mama that you have become. You & Chris are great parents and if I helped make you the person you are.... I am SO proud!!
Thank you for appreciating me!!
You know I live for my family, and I thank God everyday for all of you!!
Gramma TJC