Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New do's...


I finally got the courage to chop my hair off! My hair was getting too long and heavy. I have really thick hair and when my hair is long it just wears me down. I love my new do, but I haven't really figured out how to style it like I like. When ever I get my hair cut the stylist styles it and I always love it. But when I try and recreate it it never turns out.
Speaking of hair do's...

What the heck am I supposed to do with this little girls mullet/rat tail?! I really want to cut it but I can't because it will be uneven when it finally grows out. Thank goodness for big bows and headbands (if she keeps them in). It distracts people from looking at her mullet! It helps that she is such a cutie too! HA! I know I'm partial!

2 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Zoe is sporting the mullet look right now as well AND she won't keep her bows/clips in her hair....fun!!

Shannon said...

Your hair looks good! I know exactly what you mean about it never looking like the stylist can. Every time I get my hair cut I have to wait until I wash it and fix it myself to decide if I like it!

Madi is adorable, mullet and all! :)