Sunday, June 14, 2009

Prayers please...

Prayer requests...

A few days ago, my husband's 93 year old grandpa, Joesph, was rushed to the hospital via ambulance again. He is stable now, but they are unsure if he will be able to come home, have to be admitted to the hospital for a while or go to the nursing home for therapy. Please pray that he is well enough to come home.

A few minutes ago my mother-in-law called to tell us that she found her Uncle Lloyd unresponsive in his house. She is following the ambulance to the hospital as I type. Please pray that everything is okay. Update 10:00pm: He is doing okay, still at the hospital a little shook up. They are going to run tests...

Lastly, please pray for my wonderful Mother-in-law, Sandy (I'm not sucking up...she really is wonderful!). She is about to take on a big responsibility in taking over the care of her Aunt and Uncle. Pray that everything goes smoothly and stress free (today is not a good start).

**Thanks for taking the time to pray for my family today! I really appreciate it! GOD BLESS**

Picture post coming soon!

No comments: